Lopi or Avalon control board and parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick said:
Looking for a source other than dealer or Hearthtools.com

Has anyone found a reasonable source for these stoves?

Thanks!
Have we done anything wrong for you not to buy from us?

Not at all just looking to see if a closer parts stove was available before I went with you guys. I have a project running to modify a stove and the local dealer isn't too friendly about showing me parts to do a "want if" for my mod's

Also try to deal with a local guy but you folks were my next stop for a list sponsor!

Dick said:
Not at all just looking to see if a closer parts stove was available before I went with you guys. I have a project running to modify a stove and the local dealer isn't too friendly about showing me parts to do a "want if" for my mod's

Also try to deal with a local guy but you folks were my next stop for a list sponsor!

Shop local is alway best!

Just the way the post was it was like you have a negative experience with us and wanted to clear it up if there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.