Love making company sweat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_dan

Dec 26, 2007
Missouri
had some family stop by a little while ago and they started sweating as soon as they hit the door. It is in the upper 30's light rain and breezy. The house a balmy 83-84.
Got to love my summit barely running and keeps the house nice and warm. I can't wait till I can let her loose :)

Dan had to laugh when I read your post, my inlaws were over the other night got to do the same thing. Just sat back and smiled as they began to sweat, My father in law made me sweat enough when I was dating my wife, nice to return the favor :coolsmile:

me too!

From the title I thought that you had company, they made love and sweat on you furniture or something!

We've had company put on their sunglasses cause the stove was drying out their eyes...kind of weird when that happens.

I have in-laws coming from Texas on the 30th. Nights supposed to be in the 20s. I told them to bring bathing suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.