Lowes, Epping NH - pellets - Update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhagerty

Jan 10, 2011
Southern NH
Well I went to Lowes today to pick up another 12 bags and they were OUT! When I was there last week they had about 25 tons so I can't believe they are sold out. They did say that another order is coming in on Thursday. This time I will call first before I drive all the way there :(

mhagerty said:
Well I went to Lowes today to pick up another 12 bags and they were OUT! When I was there last week they had about 25 tons so I can't believe they are sold out. They did say that another order is coming in on Thursday. This time I will call first before I drive all the way there :(

Lowes in haverhill ma had loose bags of maine's choice near the self checkout exit, and north american wood pellets near the contractor checkout exit. Didn't see any large amounts, but I'd check with them first. But at 4.98, I'm going to spend a little more and get my okies...

mhagerty said:

Those will be Greene Teams....a great 100% hardwood pellet.

two weeks ago the lowes in greenland, nh had a partial pallet of maines choice inside the front entrance, later that day ( I was buying a stove not pellets) they had a fresh ton out there.

Hello

Lowe's in Salem NH ran out last week. The girl said they will be getting more in but did not know when. I though that was rather strange since they always got their wood pellet shipments on Thursdays!!

Hello

Well this week Lowe's said they are out for the season! I guess they wanted to let us down easy!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.