LOWE'S in Brewer, Me. Green team out of stock, Maine's Choice still in stock

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne41

Jan 12, 2009
Central Maine

Hi Folks, sorry to let everyone know but the Lowe's Store in Brewer, Maine is out of Green team as of this afternoon--- I bought the last ton they had
( grin ). They still have Maine's Choice in stock as of 4:00 this afternoon, but they're moving them fast. They reduced the price to $187.00 a ton for both brands and they were selling like hotcakes. Yep, I bought some Maine's Choice too! Get them will they last, we haven't seen prices this low in a few years! They're selling them by the bag for $3.74 if you want to try a few bags. Home Depot has only Fireside Ultras and I think they're the same price. TSC has their Premium Wood Pellets made by MWP out of Athens, Me. for $210.00 a ton. Steve Barker of SIB Enterprises in Jay, Me (http://site.sibwoodpellets.com/) still has a variety of Maine made pellets that he is delivers for $199.00 a ton with no shipping charges. I emailed. him yesterday and he can deliver to the Greater Bangor area but he likes to have a 4 ton order to make it profitable for him. I hope everyone is warm and toasty with their pellet stoves roaring!

Status
Not open for further replies.