Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lowes in Kingston All Gone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
A few days ago I purchased 20 bags of Green Supreme (GS) for $199 a ton at Lowes.. After burning two bags of GS they burned better than I remembered. I went back to Lowes today to get some more. Out front they had skids of GS. Went inside and they told me they were all sold out of pellets. I went outside and all the GS pallets had a tag saying sold to Miller. Went to HD and they had crap wet Freedom Pellets laying there. I should have bought more GS bags at Lowes when they had them.

Looks like I wasn't the only one planning on capitalizing that pellets would be cheap this late in the season. Shoulda woulda coulda .

::-)>>::P

Status
Not open for further replies.