Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lowes Middletown NY price drop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lagger

Feeling the Heat
Apr 2, 2014
Bloomingburg NY
Lowes in Middletown NY dropped the price of all pellets in stock (timber heats, clean energy GS and a few others) except Green Team ( they are still wildly overpriced at 6.98 a bag) to 3.98 a bag today .. 199 a ton. I have used the Timber Heats and the Clean Energy (hamer hot ones ) and they are decent pellets for me..get a 10% military discount, or 5% off with lowes credit card.. 10% coupons may also be found in USPS moving kits to further lower the price ... time to stock up for next year? this weather can't last forever

Most Lowes up here are stocking rebagged Currans at $50 more per ton than I paid in Sept... And I wish they were gone...

Was at Lowes today picking up some LED shop lights and they are giving away a ton of pellets if you buy a stove. It was a flyer type paper on the door as you entered so I don't think this has been going on long. They dropped their price to $199 / ton a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.