Massive Mound O Maple...Lucky Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
Last week I had a particularly good CL score. I was the first to respond to the free wood add.
I grabbed 6 truck loads of maple, all bucked, some split, about 1 year old partially seasoned.
Done scrounging for the time being.

I figure about 1 to 1 1/2, dictionary face rick chords there. ;-)

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 389
Very nice pile of heat ya got there enjoy it

That looks like six of my Ranger loads. I would love a bigger truck but its my comuter also.

Nice going Wes. You got more than maple there! Some that is even better than the maple. Do you know what it is?

That looks like six of my Ranger loads. I would love a bigger truck but its my commuter also.

Yeh that's what I have, I don't like to over the little truck, I already replaced both leaf springs.

Nice going Wes. You got more than maple there! Some that is even better than the maple. Do you know what it is?

I think there is some birch in there but do tell what else have I got?

Right towards the front of that stack there is a nice round of ash. Looks like a bit more further back. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.