Menards 8lb maul 10 year warranty.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I went to Menards yesterday and was shocked to find a $30 dollar fiberglass handle 8lb 10 year maul. I could not pass that up. I brought it home and took a swing at a stump it went pop ! Makes my six pounder look like a wimp ;lol. Just bring them the receipt if the handle or anything else breaks they give you another one no limits on number of breaks either. I am a happy man today. Yes I know pics or it id not happen :( The phone is currently charging so I will put them up in a few minutes. ( edit ) sorry it took so long here are the pics guys.

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_20121025_161540.jpg
    IMG_20121025_161540.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20121025_161547.jpg
    IMG_20121025_161547.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 220
Just don't throw that 6 pounder away Pete. As you age a bit, it might work better. ;)

Reactions: woodchip and quads
I have the same one. I split probably 6 cords with it. Works great.....I switched to the Fiskars though due to shoulder problems. Couldn't handle the weight anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.