Midwest (OH, IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) Menards pellets on sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
11% off this week too. My Menards in Massillon Ohio is out of stock, have been the last 3 weeks. 4th time this season. Had Somerset early fall, AWF and Marth (bought a ton, ehh) late fall, then Somerset again in early February. Seems to be a shortage in this area.

Menards is out of stock all over SE WI right now. They don't know when they'll get more. Multiple managers at stores told me something about the Marth plant in Marathon having problems fulfilling orders.

I usually buy Somersets from a distributor in Iron Ridge, WI every year, but I needed a few bags to tide me over until I want to buy my regular batch from Jeff. I had to call all over just to find a few bags. Fleet Farm, Farm and Fleet, Tractor supply, many are all out.

I found a Home Depot in Mukwonago had limited stock of Green Supremes. Bought what I needed to make it through from them. Maybe Menards will order some skids of Somersets out of KY again if Marth can't provide soon. They used to sell Somersets here.

Wow, I picked up a ton of Marths at Menards' Johnson Creek store on Friday ... now the website says they're out. I think the website said the store had over 20 tons last week.

I got a ton of Somersets from Jeff in Iron Ridge on Saturday. He said he planned on getting more.