merkle korff 4515ui 063

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guss360

Feb 1, 2011
Québec
I everybody,

I have a problem with my fireplace and the pellet motor. To resolve the problem, I've try to replace the old motor with a brand new merkle korff 4515ui 063 and i reconnect the bred new motor exactly like the old in the same place with the same connectors, etc...

But, the motor doesn't work, he doesn't turn when I connect the blue and the withe cable on it and when I turn the pod to control it, nothing work.

My first question is : what do you think about my problem ? what is the problem ?

My second question is: if a take the shaft of the motor and i try to spin it with my hand, does it supposly to turn or just to do nothing ????

Thanks for the responses and sorry if my english isn't very good :)

J-S

Sounds like a Rika motor... and the issue could be the controller board, or a jammed auger. Have you taken the auger completely out?

Bonne chance....

Status
Not open for further replies.