Merry Christmas and Happy New Year boiler room.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Does not matter how you heat. Stove, Furnace, Boiler, all are neat.

If you and I have had some fun. Or, after talking to me, you felt like running to get your gun.

I will never hold a grudge. I hope that will be known by all. Because compared to what is truly important, most of these discussions are rather small.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And nothing else, of course, but very cold beer.

And a very Merry Christmas to you too! And to everyone at Hearth.Com have a safe and happy New Year! Now back to my Honey Brown Lager....

Merry Christmas bro. Hope you and your family stay healthy and warm. Hope this new year is one of blessings and joy.

Thanks for the wishes, Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Very Warm and cozy New Years.

Merry Christmas indeed!!!

May your gasification burn bright and your wood be at 20%!!!!

and

May we never forget the reason for the season. :)

Hope Santa came to your warm and toasty home last night!! Merry Christmas to all.

Getting ready to hit the road to Grandma's house and begrudgingly let the oil burner take over for the next 36 hours................

Merry Christmas to all and muncy bob Ouch that hurts. Time for some storage.

+1. Now put down Santa's cookies and get that fire started!

Status
Not open for further replies.