Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredo

Nov 24, 2011
Mi
I just wanted to wish all of my friends at Hearth.com a Very, Merry, Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for the gift of "ALL" the advice that you have given me concerning my Wood Stove.

Sincerely, Fredo Lopiccolo ;-)

Merry Christmas to all! I love you guyz and galz.... :)
Thanks for all the help in 2011...I could not have done it without you! Really, I ain't freakin kiddin.... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Merry Christmas to all! I love you guyz and galz.... :)
Thanks for all the help in 2011...I could not have done it without you! Really, I ain't freakin kiddin.... :lol:

I second that notion ;) Now its off to my wife's grandparents where I'll cringe as I watch her grandfather light the once-a-year Christmas Eve fire in the fireplace with cardboard, paper, and a Duraflame :bug: Luckily the firehouse is just down the street :lol:

Same to you all... Merry Christmas to the best forum on the net! (Thanks web)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

And Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.