Merry Christmas from Icy Wisconsin...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Rain, freezing rain, snow.... kinda mixed together. Santa almost slid off the roof last night. Two years ago I think he was tipsy when making his rounds as we found some red furry stuff, cookie residue and half a bottle of Schnapps in the pellet stove vent!!!

I haven't opened any presents yet but I hope my wife got the Frederick's of Hollywood topless and bottomless negligee I ordered for her...

Merry Christmas to ALL.....

Krooser,

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to more of your humor in the coming year.

Ranger

........hey Krooser..... merry christmas from us above you.... Santa had to battle the snow and wind last night but i'll bet he got throught it most everyone.... we're keeping the shovel close to the door here too.... all the best to ya..... cc :)

i would take the snow but we got the ice nice ice could skate on my road looking foward to going to work

Merry Christmas kroozer!

Santa dropped off lots of loot here. Weather is holding out, But supposed to slam us later tonight.(bet you and cc have them dang fans turned on again!)

Hope everyone stays safe and warm.
Cheers!
jay

<>I hope my wife got the Frederick's of Hollywood topless and bottomless negligee I ordered for her...<>

I got one of those for my wife (now ex). When she put it on, it REALLY needed ironing... :roll:

DAKSY said:
<>I hope my wife got the Frederick's of Hollywood topless and bottomless negligee I ordered for her...<>

I got one of those for my wife (now ex). When she put it on, it REALLY needed ironing... :roll:

My wife's has all sorts of bulges!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.