Michigan Blaze King dealers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Any one who is a Blaze King dealer or knows of a Michigan based Blaze King dealer could you please post to this thread? I would like to make it easier for future buyers as well as current owners to find the michigan dealers thank you.

Macdowells Fireplace
228 S bridge st
Grand ledge Mi
517-627-9400

Konieczka Heating and Cooling
3423 S. State RD
Davison, MI 48423
810-653-0299

These are the two that I could find near me that dealt with Blaze King. There are more but they only order them on demand and only after they try to badger you into something else from what I have discovered.

I've used Konieczka before, I didn't get my stove from them but they were very nice and helpful with what I needed. I'd advise anyone in the area that is looking to give them a shot. I just gave their info to a guy at work the other day.

Pete1983 said:
Any one who is a Blaze King dealer or knows of a Michigan based Blaze King dealer could you please post to this thread?

STAY AWAY FROM:

TOPEKA SEED & STOVE
514. E. LAKE ST.
TOPEKA, IN 46571

PHONE: (260) 593-2407
FAX: (260) 593-2494

Or, depending upon which pair of shoes you wear, you could get to Harrison in about an hour.

Haha little do you know I love assimilation, resistance is futile! Yes I shall wear rocket shoes on 12/09/2012 muwahaha :lol:

We did not end up with Blaze King due to the ridicules markup in my area on them. I do hope this helps others who want them though!

Good Luck
Pete

Pete1983 said:
We did not end up with Blaze King due to the ridicules markup in my area on them. I do hope this helps others who want them though!

Good Luck
Pete

That's too bad, they're worth the price of admission! If I didn't find mine so cheap I was going to drive to the place Hiram posted.

rdust said:
Pete1983 said:

Good Luck
Pete

That's too bad, they're worth the price of admission!

Got to agree. My first almost full load went for 18 hours of honest 70-72°. Loaded up at 7 last night and I just talked to my wife, who said it was still toasty. Getting some solar gain today, but it was 8° when I left for work this am. Very pleased, and so simple to operate.

Pete1983 said:

Good Luck
Pete
We need to keep the BK population in check anyway. Afterall, Blaze King stoves are the #1 cause of global warming!

Sorry guys I wasnt knockin on Blaze King I just dont understand things like sure you can buy the stove but the door is seperate for 235. Four dealers told me that! My bud out in kansas told me this morning he could get it for 2100 for the works, I cant find it in my area less then 3600. It just boils down to I think its a great stove but we michiganders seem to be getting screwed on the price. I suppose it would drop in price in the off season but I need a stove now and cant wait till then.

Pete

Pete1983 said:
Sorry guys I wasnt knockin on Blaze King I just dont understand things like sure you can buy the stove but the door is seperate for 235. Four dealers told me that! My bud out in kansas told me this morning he could get it for 2100 for the works, I cant find it in my area less then 3600. It just boils down to I think its a great stove but we michiganders seem to be getting screwed on the price. I suppose it would drop in price in the off season but I need a stove now and cant wait till then.

Pete

The door shell and legs on my Lopi Endeavor were also extra so it's not an uncommon practice. I think we can all agree on the pricing on this side of the country being insane. The short drive to the place Hirman mentioned would be well worth it though. The BKVP that posted here said the pricing should become more even next year, I sure hope it happens!

rdust said:
Pete1983 said:

Good Luck
Pete

That's too bad, they're worth the price of admission! If I didn't find mine so cheap I was going to drive to the place Hiram posted.

Absolutely! :)

What kind of burn times are you getting now that we are in it to win it?

I didn't buy my stove from them, but I got some BK parts at Konieczka. It was a frustrating experience up until I called them. For the couple of dollars they made from me, they put a lot of effort into making sure I got what I needed. I'm not sure what their stove prices are like, but customer service is top shelf. And they should be pretty close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.