Missed you guys

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wondering where you've been - good to see you back! How has business been? Hope all is well! Cheers!

Well it is about friggin time Franks....missed ya! :kiss:

Hot damn. We haven't had anybody slap people around for buying a stove from a box store in months. Welcome back. :lol:

Franks....hmmm, the name sounds familiar....but I dont recognize the face.

Welcome back Franks. Don't stay away so long the next time.

Wasn't there a guy by that name that used to post here a while ago? Worked in a stove store or something.
Wait a minute, is he you?
Good thing you got back here when you did, cause your membership was REAL close to lapsing. :coolsmile:

WB, Franks !!! Good to see ya again !

Franks said:
It seems maybe things are slowing down to where I can pop in from time to time

Glad to see your back Frank, looks like we will becoming down your way this year so we will stop by. The wife still keeping you busy?

zap

Hey Frank.

zapny said:
Franks said:
It seems maybe things are slowing down to where I can pop in from time to time

Glad to see your back Frank, looks like we will becoming down your way this year so we will stop by. The wife still keeping you busy?

zap

It would be great to see you again Zap. Just give a call a day before please!

Jags said:
Fsappo---Franks....naaaa couldn't be the same. Fsappo was funny. ;-P

Welcome back!

Not funny but its been less than a day and I already have a pirate calling me out! I'm like a magnet...AYE!

Franks said:
Jags said:
Fsappo---Franks....naaaa couldn't be the same. Fsappo was funny. ;-P

Welcome back!

Not funny but its been less than a day and I already have a pirate calling me out! I'm like a magnet...AYE!

You know what they say - "You can't fix...ummm...everything".

Status
Not open for further replies.