More action shots from my Cottonwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireAnt

Minister of Fire
Dec 18, 2009
Central CT
I know everyone likes pics, so here are a few more. They tree guy just sent these to me.

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 383
  • jacksaw1.jpg
    jacksaw1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 375
  • jacksaw2.jpg
    jacksaw2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 408
FireAnt said:
I know everyone likes pics, so here are a few more. They tree guy just sent these to me.

Nice pictures FireAnt how tall was the Cottonwood.

zap

It was 137'. Haven't started on it yet. I had a hickory cut down to that I have been working on.

Did they say way they where using a bottle jack on this drop?

cool pics! Have fun splitting that bad boy! I processed a big one a few months ago and it was a bear to split..good luck

one more photo. He said he just wanted to use it cause he hadn't used it in a while. He was also able to take the saw out and just use the jack to drop it.

Attachments

• jacksaw3.jpg
    jacksaw3.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 324
FireAnt said:
one more photo. He said he just wanted to use it cause he hadn't used it in a while. He was also able to take the saw out and just use the jack to drop it.

I was just wondering look like a pretty stright foward drop....If you got use it.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.