more free dead BTU's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODBUTCHER

Minister of Fire
Neighbor called, said this guy never picked up his wood, asked if I wanted it........it was all bucked....easy score.
Winter #5 without paying a cent for wood.

Woodbutcher

Attachments

• freewb.jpg
    freewb.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 461
Go play the lottery Woodbutcher your hand is hot, nice score.

zap

Those are the type of calls you'd like to get everyday.
Nice work, looks like you have some splitting to do now.

Take care of that neighbor! That is a nice find.

Nice score. But is that all you burn in one winter? You must live in a well insulated house. I live in California and burn that much in two weeks. I feel guilty now.

HeatsTwice said:
Nice score. But is that all you burn in one winter? You must live in a well insulated house. I live in California and burn that much in two weeks. I feel guilty now.

Does this take any guilty away. :lol:

Attachments

• o9 collection.jpg
    o9 collection.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 336
  • getting ahead.jpg
    getting ahead.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 311
Yea. It replaces it with envy.

HeatsTwice said:

I burn about 3.25-3.50 cords a year. (burning from early October to Late March. In Dec/Jan/Feb it's cranking 24/7.I have about 6.5 cords stacked already and trees down at my BIL's house.
My house is Old (circa 1750) updated here and there.

WoodButcher

Attachments

• DSC_0788.jpg
    DSC_0788.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 2010-11-06_15-35-36_604[1].jpg
    2010-11-06_15-35-36_604[1].jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.