More Info on Derry NH House Burning Down now maybe related to the Wood Pellet Stove according to the

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to clarify some opinions. In no way do I mean to suggest that an AES product, whether purchased in a box store or otherwise is any less safe than any other brand of stove. There is a user involved here and under proper use and care, and according to independent UL testings, AES products brought to market are in fact safe to use and operate when proper guidelines are adhered to.

I do not know the facts of this case. Just because I think AES could design and bring to market a better product than they do does not mean to infer that their products are not safe for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.