more irene work for me.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
This is the damage on my uncles property i have to clean up. all maple. should get at least a good cord or so out of it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 344
Can't go wrong with maple, looks like your keeping busy, nice score.

zap

zapny said:
Can't go wrong with maple, looks like your keeping busy, nice score.
zap
definatly. trying to get my own property cleaned up. i may have to go over an clean it up cut it up and leave it for right now so i can get my house all cleaned up.

I hear you on that Eco, since I've been milling the firewood has been put on the back burner. Start stacking again this week, then mill on the weekends.

zp

If anyone complains about not having enough wood for next year their lazy. Hope everyone made it through the storm ok. It did a lot of damage here

yeah id say the flooding did the most damage here. kid that works with me him and his wife had to move out of there apt. cuz they had a good 6 inches of water in there apt. plus it brought in mud to the house as well. just a complete mess. and now a week later its a good thing he didnt move back in cuz it flooded again yesterday.

Good for you getting all that wood Bobby. We hate to throw another hurricane your way but you might get more before the year is up....

Backwoods Savage said:
Good for you getting all that wood Bobby. We hate to throw another hurricane your way but you might get more before the year is up....
ill take the wind. lol just no more rain!! sharpened chains and cleaned saws tonight. going to work with granpa cleaning up tomorrow. should be fun. have to use the truck to pull some of the hung up trees out and cut some of the busted up trees down. ill take some pics of my 83 year old grandfather helping. hes an amazing man

Bummer those trees came down but they won't go to waste.. My tree dropping skills aren't too good so I would prefer to deal with your type of tree, already down! We were lucky in area that not many big trees fell more just branches and a general mess..

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.