More Webmaster - With Stoves and Tarm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
No one can ever call me vain or a narcissist when I post pics like this one with the beard. This is in my shop about 1980 - I'll let you all guess the model of stove I am sitting on and the one in the background. Woman is Ms. Webmasters Mom.

Looks like my low hanging pants preceeded the rap thing by about two decades!

The second photo slightly redeems me (and shouldn't we all be redeemed today - being Easter?)

This is at our TARM booth at the Big E approx 1995, or 15 years after the first picture. If I say so myself, the cleaner looking Craig wins the award.

Those who look close will ask why the front of the Tarm is so dented. That is a good story (later), but suffice it to say that some bystanders were very lucky they didn't become pancakes.

Attachments

• craig_ev_store.jpg
    craig_ev_store.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 538
  • craig_tarm_E.jpg
    craig_tarm_E.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 537
In front of my first store - probably 1979-80.
This picture shows a hand-lettered sign we made ourselves (obviously). I will try to find some more up-to-date shots of the store for comparison.

Other pic - same store - night pic in 2001 Xmas time.

Ms. Webmasters obviously makes a better model than I do.

Attachments

• frontofSW.jpg
    frontofSW.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 506
  • SW_night2001.jpg
    SW_night2001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 509
  • mott_store.jpg
    mott_store.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 494
Status
Not open for further replies.