MS 361 for sale at local Pawn shop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenster

Minister of Fire
Jan 10, 2010
Texas- West of Houston
I saw a nice looking MS 361 at my favorite Pawn Shop a few days ago. Must have had a 18" to 20" bar. Tag Price: $199.00.

I know this shop. Anything on the floor has been tested and runs. Otherwise they tag it "As Is." I did not ask for a demo as I am not in the market for another saw but I thought this must be a really good deal, eh?

(No, we don't really say "eh?" in Texas.)

On second thought.... maybe I should go back and buy it and then resell it on eBay for a little profit that can go toward my splitter fund.

Kenster said:
I saw a nice looking MS 361 at my favorite Pawn Shop a few days ago. Must have had a 18" to 20" bar. Tag Price: $199.00.

I know this shop. Anything on the floor has been tested and runs. Otherwise they tag it "As Is." I did not ask for a demo as I am not in the market for another saw but I thought this must be a really good deal, eh?

On second thought.... maybe I should go back and buy it and then resell it on eBay for a little profit that can go toward my splitter fund.
For that I would buy it and do what ever but sounds like too good to pass up.

oldspark said:
Kenster said:

For that I would buy it and do what ever but sounds like too good to pass up.

Yea At the price I would be a buyer and use it a couple years and then turn a few dollars.....Nothing like getting paid to run a nice one!

Grab.It.

Grab it, make sure it runs and the oiler is good and make a few bucks.

Go. Now.

Crazy deal--'specially if it's in fine shape. Go on. Go get her.

S

Grab it now.. A guy around here wants $575 for a "Almost New" one.. LOL... I would take 2 at that price..

Hurry up and go or I am heading for my truck! And by the way we do really say "eh" up here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.