MS290 Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
290 Thats A GOOD PRICE!!!

I say good price if it's as described. If you've got a pick-up you could come back with the saw, some wood, or both.

midwestcoast said:
If you've got a pick-up you could come back with the saw, some wood, or both.
Ja, as long as it's a long bed what with that 18 foot bar!

I'd want to go full-skip on that saw with an 18 foot bar. With a muff mod it'd pull just fine, plus you could drop trees from across the street or behind the woodhauler, much safer. :cheese:

It seems odd that one would get rid of a chainsaw. They are so useful, especially in an area like MA that is subject to the weather we have up here.

Matt

Seams like a great deal, wish I woulda found a deal like that when I was looking, I ended up going with a new saw, which as already paid for its self in the amount of wood I have been able to scroung. (at least thats how i justify it to the wifey)

Worth the price if is that lightly used. I bought a used on a few years old for 180 18" bar and case.

gzecc, I think I just got the grand daddy load of all! I just bought a barely used ms361 for $250. There are barely marks on the bar! I think its a keeper!!! :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.