My goodness, am I a slob or what?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
I was trying out one of my new cameras and took a pic just in one direction in my office......the pics shows me how bad it really is!

Hmm, what is in this little corner?

A 1/2 cup from Reno that I got because it reminded me of the 1/2 kettle.
A case with a collection of some knives and a watch case.
Some DVDs, Clapton and Keb Mo....
The lantern - was installing new batteries in case we lost power.
The Sony DV cam...just sitting there - not used for many months.....
Tiny torx and regular screwdrivers - from my last complete dis-assembly of the powerbook Mac after I dropped it!
A pile of wires - I see an indoor/outdoor thermometer in there...and a USB extension.
An old lens sleeve of some sort - I think I used that for some kind of 360 degree picture thingy.

Really, a stinking mess....and you should see all the other views.....

I think a cleaning is due after I finish all my tax stuff.

Attachments

• sample1.jpg
    sample1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 666
Yes
and the pic is nasty, too.

Kettle / pot
at least your mess doesn't have cobwebs on it.
:)

Some parts of my workshop would make that look pretty well organized. %-P RIck

Now that it's fixed, I have no problem talking about it.

In 2002, my brother passed away. At that time, my ex was
living with me part time- every weekend, and a few nights a week.
We decorated the spare room for her kid. After we broke up, the room started filling up.
Just throw crap in there and close the door. It got out of control. I had everything,
including the kitchen sink I got on clearance at lowes. Enough wood flooring to do 2 rooms,
a ceiling fan, 2 coffee tables, a bunch of my brothers stuff, including 400 cds.
This summer I was determined to clean it out. I emptied the room completely, put down hardwood
floors, got rid of most of the crap. It felt really good. That will never happen again.
For 6 years I didn't use one of the rooms in my house.
My buddy is going thru the same thing now. He offered me a bunch of stuff. NO Thanks.
Living lean here.

Status
Not open for further replies.