My Grammy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny chaos

Minister of Fire
Apr 10, 2008
Rochester,ny
Who's taken home a Grammy tonite?
I heard Lady Gaga is doing a song with the Goo Goo Dolls.
It'll be the Goo Goo Gaga song. :coolhmm:
Jenny Hudson is supposed to do a Whitney thing. A tear jerker for sure.
Kenny

I'm so out of touch w/the Awards world that I opened this thread thinking you were going to post about your grandma. . . .

[scuttles back to hermit cave]

Zac Brown Band !!!!!!

snowleopard said:
I'm so out of touch w/the Awards world that I opened this thread thinking you were going to post about your grandma. . . .

Yeah, I thought he put his Grandmother to work splittin wood or somethin, lol. My moneys on Gaga Kenny, Randy

Considering......... I think it went well.

kenny chaos said:
Paul McCartney, Glen Campbell, & the Beach Boys?
And a Depends commercial? AHahahaha
May we all live long enough to wear depends.

Didn't even know it was Grammy season.

I'll have to get my license.

I remember Grammy she smelled liked Lifesavers and Moth Balls! :bug:

I loved Adele, and Bruno Mars !!!

Loved the Glen Campbell thing !!

I've got a "My Bodyguard" cd around here, some where....

PapaDave said:
snowleopard said:

Ditto! :smirk:

It was about my Grammy.
Turns out, it was more about a bunch of great grandpa's.

I haven't been able to follow this thread at all. Maybe I need to put my teeth in.

It's about Kenny trying to pick up a mature, seasoned woman, but couldn't hack the competition, (OP)
Singed Eyebrows explaining how it is that he is able to keep up with his splitting (post 3),
Kenny listing his playlist for the romantic evening he has planned (post 4),
Dixie and Oldspark congratulating him on his evening and taste in women, respectively (post 5 & 6),
Kenny explaining just how old those grannies he was chasing were, based on the topic of conversation (7),
Mayhem is considering catching himself a granny, possibly marrying her, if Kenny's friend has a friend (8),
Papa Dave and I are, unsurprisingly, clueless (posts 1 & 9),
Dixie and Jackstraw took a stroll down memory lane (10 & 11),
and Kenny admitted that the evening didn't go as well as he'd hoped, as the competition was lively. (12)

Yes, there will be a pop quiz.

snowleopard said:
It's about Kenny trying to pick up a mature, seasoned woman, but couldn't hack the competition, (OP)
Singed Eyebrows explaining how it is that he is able to keep up with his splitting (post 3),
Kenny listing his playlist for the romantic evening he has planned (post 4),
Dixie and Oldspark congratulating him on his evening and taste in women, respectively (post 5 & 6),
Kenny explaining just how old those grannies he was chasing were, based on the topic of conversation (7),
Mayhem is considering catching himself a granny, possibly marrying her, if Kenny's friend has a friend (8),
Papa Dave and I are, unsurprisingly, clueless (posts 1 & 9),
Dixie and Jackstraw took a stroll down memory lane (10 & 11),
and Kenny admitted that the evening didn't go as well as he'd hoped, as the competition was lively. (12)

Yes, there will be a pop quiz.
Hey, thats pretty harsh now. I give my grammy a break from time to time. I let her alternate between splitting & stacking, lol, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.