MY HARMAN P68 CAME IN TODAY FOR REAL! TUESDAY, JULY 15

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana627

Jun 13, 2008
So. NH
Hi everyone, just want you all to know that I got the call tonight that my Harman P68 arrived today! Yippee! He said he got 30 in and mine was in his initial batch. He did say Harman is releasing them slowly so check with your dealers. Now I can relax knowing it's in, and as long as it gets installed by September, I'm fine.
He also said that I got a good deal as the price went up. He gave 10% off for the month of June so I got that discount and he said there was a price increase from Harman but it doesn't affect me. I guess I did great but besides that, my stove is in.

Congratulations! I bet you're resting easier now! When did you order it?

Congrats I just bought a P68 and will have it installed soon.

I would love to hear from some P68 owners who have been using theirs to heat their homes.

Does it do a good job?

Does it do what you expected or are you disapointed?

How long have you used it?

Have you had problems with yours?

Is the thermocouple hard to get placed right so the stove does not run constantly? Meaning using more pellets than it should.

Batn2balls said:
Congrats I just bought a P68 and will have it installed soon.

I would love to hear from some P68 owners who have been using theirs to heat their homes.

Does it do a good job?

Does it do what you expected or are you disapointed?

How long have you used it?

Have you had problems with yours?

Is the thermocouple hard to get placed right so the stove does not run constantly? Meaning using more pellets than it should.

1) Yes, the stove does a wonderful job of really throwing the heat out
2) It does everything I expected.
3) I've had mine since November 2007
4) No problems other than the door was a little tough to open, but some silicone spray fixed that right up
5) No, I left mine close to the floor behind the stove and the temp remains very accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.