My new (canine) boyfriend....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
I have been away visiting my cousin. She has the best dogs, very funny buggerz. The male dog took a liking to me and followed me everywhere, even the bathroom.. >:-( He weighs almost as much as me...
Just wanted to share, I know we have a lot of dog people here. :)

Attachments

• cooper.jpg
    cooper.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 540
  • cooper 2.jpg
    cooper 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 537
  • ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 539
Nothing like channeling your "inner tennis ball" :)

Looks like a real winner.

Very expressive face, the eyes always tell a story....................Nice dog.

Great dog Gamma!!

Ray

GAMMA RAY said:
The male dog took a liking to me and followed me everywhere

Nice dog, at least you know he had good taste ;-)

GAMMA RAY said:
I have been away visiting my cousin. She has the best dogs, very funny buggerz. The male dog took a liking to me and followed me everywhere, even the bathroom.. >:-( He weighs almost as much as me...
Just wanted to share, I know we have a lot of dog people here. :)

Looks like a real nice dog, will this dog jump in the SOTW?

zap

Cool dog. Now you are going to have to get one of those boxers for yourself Gam. Don't deny it. You are going to have to sooner or later. :) One of my many brothers owns one, and has had one for about the last 15 years I guess. This one he has now is his second, or is it his third? He also has a Golden Lab. Have a good one.

Gasifier said:
Cool dog. Now you are going to have to get one of those boxers for yourself Gam.

Nooooo, I don't think we will be gettin a dog anytime soon....Mr Gamma would love one but it would be another one of "my" jobs to take care of.....I have a parrot that follows me around the house..... >:-( he thinks he is a dog and walks around on the floor.....
I never ever had a dog, I always had birds, turtles, lizards and hermit crabs.

That dog walked around with that tennis ball in his mouth and kept hitting me in the butt with it....then he pulled the friggin thing apart and shred it into a million pieces.... :ahhh:

Oh come on, imagine that cute, cute little puppy shredding your shoes and peeing on the floor. How could you resist Gam?

Okay, I will tell you what happened here. We have 4 kids. I have been without a dog to long. We lost our last dogs a few years back. My wife's dogs, both passed away at old ages of 13 and 14. So after a year I decided I was putting up a fence and going to get me a dog. Been seeing too many coyotes, foxes, and the like around the house. Feel better with the fence now. However, my wife had a different idea about the dog. NO! Not now. Wait until the littlest one gets a little older and more independent. And that was that. It was one of those times you have to give that one to her. You know what I mean. :)

C'mon Gam, cute, cute, little puppy!

GAMMA RAY said:
Gasifier said:
Cool dog. Now you are going to have to get one of those boxers for yourself Gam.

Nooooo, I don't think we will be gettin a dog anytime soon....Mr Gamma would love one but it would be another one of "my" jobs to take care of.....I have a parrot that follows me around the house..... >:-( he thinks he is a dog and walks around on the floor.....
I never ever had a dog, I always had birds, turtles, lizards and hermit crabs.

That dog walked around with that tennis ball in his mouth and kept hitting me in the butt with it....then he pulled the friggin thing apart and shred it into a million pieces.... :ahhh:

Gamma needs a dose of never had before "puppy breathe".

Done. Over.

Cute, cute little puppies. What a christmas present for Mr. Gam.

How could you resist that little Marremma pup. You would have to be cold Gam. Cold. He could protect Mr. and Mrs. Gamma's wood. They are great protectors when they get a little older you know! Show Mr. Gamma that Marremma. Imagine how happy he would be with that for Christmas!

Attachments

• boxpup.bmp
    29.3 KB · Views: 423
  • puppies.jpg
    puppies.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 385
  • marremapup.jpg
    marremapup.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 382
Gas, you are a serious enabler.

Love it
cool-smiley-019.gif

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:

Love it
cool-smiley-019.gif

What? Just sharing. Isn't that what this site is all about? Sharing.

Attachments

• goldenpup.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 384
Gasifier said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:

Love it
cool-smiley-019.gif

What? Just sharing. Isn't that what this site is all about? Sharing.

Absolfreakinlutley

0711091925a.jpg

*twiddles thumbs*

Absolfreakinlutley.

Awwwww! Very cool shot of that dude. Name, age, what type of dog? Need details please. :)

Gasifier said:
Absolfreakinlutley.

Awwwww! Very cool shot of that dude. Name, age, what type of dog? Need details please. :)

Murphy, AKA Hytyme's Murphy's Romance. Smooth haired fox terrier. He was coming on 2 in that pic, he's now 3.

A little dog that doesn't know it. He's the dog that gets sent into flush out the fox, carried in saddle bags until needed.

Murphy, AKA Hytyme’s Murphy’s Romance. Smooth haired fox terrier. He was coming on 2 in that pic, he’s now 3.
A little dog that doesn’t know it. He’s the dog that gets sent into flush out the fox, carried in saddle bags until needed.

Nice. Thanks for sharing him. Those little guys have a lot of spunk! And endless energy to boot. Have a good one.

Not a "dog person" myself . . . but I love other people's dogs and as for puppies . . . who can't love a puppy . . . puppy pics are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.