my new toy.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple man

Burning Hunk
got it last weekend suzuki kingquad 500 axi getting a new trailer to move wood. any one else got one one of like this

Attachments

• november jake 016.JPG
    november jake 016.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 164
very nice.

Congrats on the toy Maple man. I think you are going to love moving wood with that.

Sweet

Great addition to wood processing ;)
Congrats :)

Maple man, looks like you have a worker, enjoy. For the winter time, chains for the back will give you the extra grab you need.

zap

ooh..Thats nice ! good for you. :cool:

Nice ride - that will be a fantastic woodhauler. I am jealous, I'm still saving up some pennies so I can get a "new to me" quad in the near future. Are you planning on building, or buying, a trailer for it?

Awesome! You'll love that helping hand on wheels. I've already put rounds on my rack, and loaded up my wagon. Enjoy!

Nice quad, Mapleman!

You guys got all the cool toys.....
somehow, I just don't think my antique Sears tractor even holds a candle to those toys.
But it does get the job done!

2012-07-15_12-29-03_245.jpg

Reactions: albert1029
thanks it will be a fine addition to the wood cutting toys i am going to buy a atv brand trailer that is rated fore 1000 lbs :)

I just don't think my antique Sears tractor even holds a candle to those toys
yes, but there is something great about keeping an old machine running and giving good service...

Reactions: ScotO
My quad is 50-50 work and play . . . snow plowing duties in the winter, hauling firewood/dirt/etc. the rest of the year . . . and some trail riding here and there in the summer and fall.

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.