My new wood hauler!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenster

Minister of Fire
Jan 10, 2010
Texas- West of Houston
Okay, not really. I just wanted to show off. 1968 Mustang. Got it in July. Won Best Convertible in Show at my first (and only, so far) Car show last week. Almost as much fun as felling a big oak with my MS390!

532347_3924615146686_2030693560_n.jpg

Lots of pictures at this link:

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/Kensterfly/Facebook/1968 Mustang/

Attachments

• 68 Mustang.jpg
    68 Mustang.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 139
the color is sweet....

Love the '67-'68 stangs. Would have to lose the white-walls and wire spokes to live in this stable but that's just me, ;) (Damn kids, ;lol)

Reactions: albert1029
I'm a Chevy man, but love the ol' stangs. We (dealership I worked for) had a customers '68 Shelby GT KR500 Convertible in storage, along with his Farrari Modena and Porsche GT2. I did get to take to bosses '69 Z/28 home for a weekend....love the old muscle cars:cool:

A beauty Kenster! I have to say I totally like the wires and WW tires - they are part of that era. And that lime gold color is sweet! My dad had a 68 same color, same engine, only not a convertible. And.. well... it was... a Falcon 4 door. But other wise - it was just like your 'stang!! ;) Enjoy it - we had a 65 Monterey convertible about 10 years ago when the kids were still at home. Lots of parades, ice cream cone runs - it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.