My rig.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary_602z

Minister of Fire
Oct 30, 2009
Lake Odessa,MI
It ain't pretty but it works! :)

Mid 60's John Deere 2010 with a trailer I made out of a old manure spreader!

Gary

Attachments

• 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 524
Gary_602z said:

Gary

NICE! LOVE John Deere.

Are you kidding me?Thats one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I love home-made rigs.

Gary_602z said:

Gary
You talking about the triangle reflector or the over grown woods?

I like seeing home meade gear.
I love John Deere, used to have a 2120.
I ve now got a MF250, with a home made trailer
When I get back from sea, I ll post a photo.
That could be an idea for a new thread, tractor and trailers.

Function before fashion. If it works and does not break down then it is pretty ( darn good )....

those used to go up and down the road here when I was a kid.
an occasional bang mis-fire between the pop pop pop of the cylinder firing.
I've always wanted one and wanted to go down the road with a load of stinky cow or chicken $hit in tow , too. :)

I want the grey ( red will do) leaning a little barn to keep it in, too.

Ugly?? That's SWEET!

billb3 said:
those used to go up and down the road here when I was a kid.
an occasional bang mis-fire between the pop pop pop of the cylinder firing.
I've always wanted one and wanted to go down the road with a load of stinky cow or chicken $hit in tow , too. :)

I want the grey ( red will do) leaning a little barn to keep it in, too.

Bill, after you've done that a few times, the novelty very quickly wears off. lol I wish I now had a dollar for every load of manure I had to haul out to the field..... Thankfully, we did not raise hogs..... That is the worst of all.

Amen to that! Kind of a crappy job... Nice looking rig there, I like the trailer too.

Mommy.......I wanna tractor for Christmas!!!! Could we have some hogs, too?????

-Soupy1957

HehHeh . . . Dad doesn't burn wood now . . . but he also made a firewood hauler out of an old horse-drawn manure spreader . . . the funny thing is it actually worked quite well since he could off load the wood by using the manual crank mechanism to pull the wood off with the "belt" on the manure spreader floor -- instead of pulling off the manure it would pull the splits and rounds off the back.

A tractor with a wagon filled with wood plus the chainsaw, looks like a good view to me.

zap

Man, I wish I had a nice setup like that. Those are nice tractors. We have one as well as a 3020.

Status
Not open for further replies.