My workhorse. Working in the dirt.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
DSCF1925 (960x720).jpg

Clearing and leveling some land around my place. I took out many dead trees, and now I have to pull some stumps and rocks. Then use the Ford Powermaster and the york rake to level it all off. Lots of work over the next couple of weeks. Hopefull I will have it ready to put down grass seed by the first week in April.

Nice machine! You will find lots of work for it and enjoy doing it too.

Nice machine! You will find lots of work for it and enjoy doing it too.

Thanks Dennis. I have lots of work for it to do. It will pay for itself over the years ahead. Better than paying someone else to do all the different jobs I have to get done on mine and my families property. After this project is done I will move to improving the leach field and then some drainage work on the larger property. I need to do some ditching and install some culverts on the trails. And yes, I really enjoy doing it!

Well aren't you "the bomb" with that piece of machinery.....;)

My apologies, I hosed up your post. Still learning the tools. You had a duplicate image in there, and I (incorrectly) removed it (both copies went away). Meant to change the images to thumbnails to make the post easier to view. Again, my apologies. Rick

No prob foss. I noticed the double image and tried to fix it. Couldn't do it either. I posted it in the tractor thread in The Gear forum anyway. Can ya tell I like my tractor? But I think it is the perfect picture. Cuz I'm in to tractors. I think I screwed it up there as well though. Still learning. Thanks for lettin me know. I just finished digging out that stump and another one. Then went for what I thought was a medium size rock. When I started digging around it I realized how much was of it was under the ground. It is wider than my bucket and probably weighs close to a ton. My machine won't be movin it. Oh, well. It will make for some cool landscaping right where it is. Kids like to climb on them anyway. Later.

I like your tractor too. I have a little M-F (Quite a bit smaller/less powerful than yours). Anyway, sorry again. I certainly had no sinister intent, just trying to remove the dupe to make the post easier to "navigate". Still lots to learn here. Rick

I think your tractors sexy it really turns me on ! Gotta love country music lol. I do like your tractor very nice ;)

Pete

I think your tractors sexy it really turns me on ! Gotta love country music lol. I do like your tractor very nice ;) Pete

Thanks Pete. Appreciate it.

1950 Ford 8N.JPG JD 400 Manure.JPG
Here I am playing in the poop.

Nice looking rig. Heres my L5030 not working. ;lol

Attachments

• IMAG0391.jpg
    IMAG0391.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 110
P1010050.JPG

Here's coaly not working.

Reactions: Jack Straw
;lol Coaly. Smoke. Nice machines. I like the work and the rest.

I just went out and threw a beer can at my garden tractor. :mad:

Stuck Rings.JPG

It had stuck rings when I got it. Didn't know if I should rebuild it or build it a chimney !

;lol I am having some cold ones myself. I have a few days off from the real job. You guys just made me laugh with those post. Thanks. I waited many years to buy a tractor. I finally, finally paid off my Simplicity Lawn Tractor. And managed to pay off another small bill. Then I sprange for the tractor. I still should not have bought the tractor. If I was being financially smart. But. What the hell ya gonna do? Need to have some fun while we are here too.
party0023.gif

It had stuck rings when I got it. Didn't know if I should rebuild it or build it a chimney !

View attachment 63695
Well, if the weather stays warm all that smoke will keep the bugs at bay. I had an Ford 8n which came with our farm. It was a nice old tractor.

Love all these tractor pictures. But please use the thumbnail view option when posting pictures. I've done it for this thread to make it easier to scroll through all these nice shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.