Need a blower for my wood stove!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherenee1214

Nov 3, 2008
West Virginia
Hi!
I am looking for a blower for my Breckwell (I think) wood stove. It's a fireplace insert, and last winter, the regulator broke, and the fan would only blow on high. We tried to fix it, but my husband has lost it since then, and I can't seem to find a replacement. I'd like to have the blower back on the stove before the weather gets much colder!!! Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Heather

heatherenee1214 said:
Hi!
I am looking for a blower for my Breckwell (I think) wood stove. It's a fireplace insert, and last winter, the regulator broke, and the fan would only blow on high. We tried to fix it, but my husband has lost it since then, and I can't seem to find a replacement. I'd like to have the blower back on the stove before the weather gets much colder!!! Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Heather

Did Breckwell make woodstoves? Or is it a pellet stove?

Status
Not open for further replies.