need combustion fan for breckwell p2000I.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STANG32

Aug 18, 2010
CT
I am looking for a correct fan for my breckwell, i know i can buy it on ebay for 170.00 but that just kills me to pay that much for a simple fan motor. in doing research on the fan, i found that the company that manufactured it did so specifically for breckwell, they refered me to them for 190.00.

Snap a picture of the motor label or post the info on it. I might be able to cross the motor for it. The motor should be less than the whole blower and the time it takes to swap the fan and shield should be minimal.

If Jay can't find a cross reference for the motor only, and you end-up having to buy the whole blower assembly, try calling Eric at Kinsman Stoves in Ohio. He is a Breckwell dealer, a forum member, great guy, and will give Hearth.com members a good discount.

www.kinsmanstoves.com

Call him at the Brookfield store, and tell him that imacman (Pete) said hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.