Need Help in Finding Replacement Pipes for Soandia 900 Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

suem51

Jun 25, 2020
Fairfield, CT
I'm trying to locate replacements pipes online for this stove but can't even get results for 'Soandia 900" in any search engines. I live in CT. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG-6519.JPG
    IMG-6519.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG-6520 (2).JPG
    IMG-6520 (2).JPG
    80 KB · Views: 142
I'm trying to locate replacements pipes online for this stove but can't even get results for 'Soandia 900" in any search engines. I live in CT. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Try Scandia. What pipes are you looking for? If it is the stove pipe connecting it to the chimney you get that at the local hardware store. What is behind the stone on the walls there? If the stove is covering combustibles I think you have some pretty serious clearance issues

I'm looking to replace all the pipes seen in the photo from the back of stove (3 curved pipes, 3 straight pipes 24" long, 26" diameter + one has handle sticking out). The walls in back of stove get very hot. I don't think fire safe material was used. I put aluminum back there sometimes as a precaution. I would like to replace the outdated 'stone' wall that is really plaster facing and install fire safe sheetrock and on top of that fire safe stacked stone facing that is also fire repellent.

I'm looking to replace all the pipes seen in the photo from the back of stove (3 curved pipes, 3 straight pipes 24" long, 26" diameter + one has handle sticking out). The walls in back of stove get very hot. I don't think fire safe material was used. I put aluminum back there sometimes as a precaution. I would like to replace the outdated 'stone' wall that is really plaster facing and install fire safe sheetrock and on top of that fire safe stacked stone facing that is also fire repellent.
Ok the pipe can be bought at just about any hardware store. But the clearance issue is a major safety concern. And drywall won't change it. Clearances could be reduced down to 12" using a proper ventilated heatsheild