Need help with chimney/installation PARTS LIST for wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emt1581

Minister of Fire
Jul 6, 2010
PA
I emphasized parts list because that is what I need help with...NOT the actual installation.

We're going through the wall 2' above the stove and connecting to an 8" external stainless steel chimney mounted to the masonry chimney or brick/aluminum siding outside.

Can someone help me with a parts list so I can start doing homework on prices?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I did more homework today. Seems like what I want is the Supervent Wall Support System. Lowes doesn't list it but hopefully they can order it.

That...the stove pipe and double walled chimney lengths. But again, what do yall think? Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

Starting at the stove: stove adapter, stovepipe in various lengths and elbows to get you to wall penetration, thimble for either combustible wall or masonry pass through, stove pipe to chimney adapter, class A tee with clean-out, wall support, sections of class a chimney and elbows to reach proper height, locking bands between pieces, wall straps at manufacture's recommended spacing, rain cap with screen / spark arrester.

Wood - match.

Status
Not open for further replies.