Need help with Traeger Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wooka75

Jul 23, 2008
central NY
I was given a Traeger pellet stove that has been in storage for awhile. My friend couldn't find the owner/ operating manual and wasn't sure how to operate it since it was given to him also. He said it had worked great before it was replaced with a new stove. I have had difficulty trying to locate a manual to set it up and test to see if it still works. It is a Traeger Aristocrat Model #AFl040. If anyone has knowledge of that type of stove or knows where i could obtain an owners manual it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Shad

This is their pellet powered pride and joy these days.

Attachments

• Traeger Pig.jpg
    Traeger Pig.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 434
BrotherBart said:
This is their pellet powered pride and joy these days.
But their pellets are $16.99 for a 20lb bag (only $1699 per ton!!!!) at my local Ace hardware store (although they are flavored -- there's onion, garlic, and a half dozen other flavors which I expect is supposed to give some flavoring off to the food).

Status
Not open for further replies.