Need schematic for breckwell p24 circuit board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

case310350

Dec 5, 2010
upstate
Have a breckwell p24, I need the circuit board schematic for the analog board. Need to fix, will reverse engineer if I have to but thought maybe someone here all ready did.

I am sure the schematics are the propriatary property of Breckwell. If anyone has something its been reverse engineered. I see a guy on ebay selling repairs for the board. Maybe he has something?

From what I got the selector switch is no longer available. So if its bad? You will need to think about the digital conversion.

Hello, I hope someone here can help me. I have a Breckwell Big-E with a digital board. We lost power the other day and I hooked up a generator outside to power things so that we would still have heat and that is when the trouble started. The stove kept blowing fuses (It took a few before I found out they needed to be 6.3A). After I knew I had the right size fuse, it was still blowing them so I investigated farther. The capacitor at the lower right side of the board had blown a hole in the side. There was no identification on the capacitor so I couldn't tell what size it was. I desoldered the capacitor and replaced it with a 470pF that I saved 20 years ago (I keep telling my wife they may come in handy some day) and the stove now runs but only on the lowest setting. If someone could tell me the size of the capacitor or at least the numbers from it, I would be very greatful. It was -15 on Sunday and a level 1 just wasn't enough. Thank you for posting all of your helpful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.