Never run out.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbunzx

Feb 25, 2010
Forreston IL
Have a friend that said come and cut wood any time I want. Have cut there before all oak and he pulls trees out of the timber to a landing. The trees are all dead and no bark. This is the place Picture is from last year just got one load out last year. He said cut all I want to. Last years plan was to get 12 dump trailer loads, and I did see if I can get more going this year.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 402
Spoiled!
:) :)
Nice score
No go get some more, you're killing us, only 1 load last year :lol:

I only got one load out of that timber, but got 12 loads total from other. The offer wasn't that open last year but the door is open this year. I would start now but we got hit with 16.5 inches of snow two days ago so I have to wait.

Hard to beat! Congrats! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.