Never seen this before: Forecasting Ice Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbreda

Minister of Fire
Aug 3, 2009
Lakes Region, NH
jtakeman said:
Ahhh, umm, No. I'm speechless! I will burn just about anything, But even I wouldn't try.

awww c'm on. give it a try

just think, we can fashion a pellet slide that will remove all the snowy fines and funnel em right from the outside and into the hopper

You do know I'm joking right? :coolsmile:

hossthehermit said:
You sure it ain't what useta be called SLEET?

SLEET !!!!! THAT'S the one I was lookin for. Thanks Hoss

Then again, does Hail sounds more like a pellet?

Damn, they changed it to from Ice Pellets to Snow Showers. I tried to copy and paste it to the post earlier, but could not get that to work from the web page to here

Make it an ice stove for me. Good only for the dead of winter with lots of snow, and you guessed it ICE. A Harman ICE stove would be perfect for the company. Once the stove had a warranty problem they could just await a few days and their problem would just melt away. LOL

Bkins

Status
Not open for further replies.