New Christmas Gift

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestone

Greetings: This is an upgrade of the old electric carving knife aka "Home Improvement, Tim the Toolman Taylor".
2008_12130013.jpg

It's a lot less work if you go ahead and plug it in. ;-P Rick

That 16" is great for even the biggest bird.
Why don't you take the hat off the turkey first? :lol:

Greetings: I think you fellows deserve a guest appearance on Leno or Letterman.

Maybe we can be your warm-up act. :lol: Rick

Oh my.......that reminds me of the time Hubby bought his first BIG SCREEN and I mean BIG SCREEN TV and it wouldn't fit through our front door!! What you guys won't do with those chain saws!
drecul.gif

Prada said:
Oh my.......that reminds me of the time Hubby bought his first BIG SCREEN and I mean BIG SCREEN TV and it wouldn't fit through our front door!! What you guys won't do with those chain saws!
drecul.gif

That's a good one! Once my dad decided to do a lift on his grand cherokee, he lifted if up about 2 inches, then realized it won't fit out the door of the garage! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.