New Englander models?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cac4

Jul 11, 2008
Essex County, MA
I keep seeing passing references to some new models coming out soon from Englander.

Whats the story? are there? when? what's "new" about them?

web site looks the same as ever.

:question:

Was supposed to be out in the early summer - I guess that is around now. At the same time, Englander pumps out 10's of thousands of stoves to fill home center orders, so I doubt they are concentrating on the new model....

Hopefully Mike can tell us if folks can expect to buy one this year.

I can give some details and post pictures some times this week. It is a medium sized, bay window pellet stove, with an ash pan and a 45 lb. hopper. It produces between 10,000 and 26,100 BTU/hr burning a max of 3.7 lbs/hr of pellets. It is EPA certified at 1.4 g/hr and takes default 78% efficiency. More details should be posted on the Englander website shortly.

any idea about the MSRP?

My husband and I are looking to buy the englanger 10-cpm when it arrives at our local home depot, could you give me an estimate time that they will start shipping to the box stores? Would you also happen to know how much they may retail for?

mike2rach said:
My husband and I are looking to buy the englanger 10-cpm when it arrives at our local home depot, could you give me an estimate time that they will start shipping to the box stores? Would you also happen to know how much they may retail for?

stoves are shipping at a rapid pace as of now , i can look to see if/when they may be arriving in your area (roughly) but i would expect them within the next few weeks anyway.

yes if you could find out for me that would be wonderful, my zip code is 19506, I have about 3 home depot stores in a short driving distance from my house so any of those would work

stoveguy2esw said:
mike2rach said:

stoves are shipping at a rapid pace as of now , i can look to see if/when they may be arriving in your area (roughly) but i would expect them within the next few weeks anyway.

any word on when they will be shipped to my area zip 19506, I have 3 home depots within a short driving distance from my home, please let me know so I can get into one around the time they are expected to be in the stores

that area according to our sales manager should have stoves by 9/1 at latest , 10-cpm is not a host order stock stove this season (i did not know that til today), the store would have to order them in or you can go to the pro desk and have one special ordered or check out home depot direct and see if they can order one direct shipped to you. sorry for not giving you a definate answer sooner.

just spoke to my local home depot and they don't have anything in there system yet to order; I just hope I don't shoot my self in the foot by waiting for this stove and miss the opportunity to buy a multifuel one, cause they have the 10CDV in stock right now but I really don't want that one, I like the look of the 10cpm much better, as one of the reps from Englander told me the 10cpm is easier on the eyes (much nicer for a living room). I guess I'll take my chances. If you can give me any more info that would be wonderful........do you know when they will be able to order them or is it kind of up to home depot getting the info into there system

So is this similar in size/specs/price to the existing smaller pellet stove? and will it be available this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.