New Harmon Install ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pollywog

Apr 12, 2011
southern, NH
I just got my new P38. In looking at the pipes that i got and i don't think a 1 foot pipe is long enough. the outside pipe will be held a certain distance from the wall by the bracket so that distance is fixed. So with that distance fixed then the 1 foot pipe for thru the wall, the t pipe, and the small connector to the stove are what will position the stove distance from the wall. which I think will be to close. I have room to put it 3 " from the wall. So my question is how can I gain a few inches if needed? Do they sell shorter pieces of pipe? all pipe was bought from the dealer. It says metal-fab inc.

Metal Fab requires 3 inches to combustables if I remember correctly. The shortest piece they offer as far as I know is a 6 inch piece. You will enjoy the 38. Ive had mine about 6 months and it a great stove. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.