New King Deluxe Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TonyandLeslieLloyd

Oct 12, 2021
Idaho
We bought our pellet stove a couple of weeks ago and ran it for 2 days. Now the auger won’t feed the pellets. I have done everything but take take auger motor out and check that. Has anyone else had a problem with the auger motor that soon after purchase ?

Welcome to the forum
Does the panel show any error codes?
Stupid question is the hopper full of pellets, lid closed
all doors closed and latched?

I'm thinking pellet jam or warranty call to the dealer. I have, on occasion, had pellets jam in the auger canal. Even though I vacuumed all out that I could I still had the problem. Had to go in from the feed/burn pot end with a piece of coat hanger to clear the jam. BTW, what brand of pellets are you using? If you're seeing a lot of pellets over an inch or so in length you should anticipate problems. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

Reactions: clancey