New Lg's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoot23

Minister of Fire
Mar 28, 2012
Alfred, Me
Bernier's in Sanford, Me has the regular Lg Granules, and they also have a Super Premium Lg Granules. They also have brand called Maximum hard-wood pellets, 90/10 blend also made by Lg. Just wondering if anyone has burned the newer brands and how do they rate.

Lg regular- 259$
Lg Super and Maximum- 265$

The Granuals web site has very little info on the three types of pellets. I have two tons of LG's premium softwood.

I'd like to here more about the super premium as well. Maybe the pellet dealer I got mine from could get the super premium.

Just looked at the Granuals web site. Looks like they have updated the site but no English version available yet. I could make out a little bit of info though -- the super premiums have an extra 200 BTU's.

That's about all I know too. They also come in 30lb bags. Don't know if anyone else is carrying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.