Greetings from a newby. I'm a new owner of the Large Flush Wood Insert (Nexgen) from Travis Industries/Lopi. We have about 60 - 70 hours burn time on it so far, it was installed about a month ago using a new insulated liner inside our existing masonry chimney. Our installer used Millpac sealant and we're still getting a nasty "burned grease" smell during and even long after we burn. For instance, our last burn was five days ago and this morning's cold air, I believe, is moving down the chimney and forcing the stink through the small gap between the shroud and the wall. This smell is beyond unpleasant. From what I've read Millpac is meant to cure with heat. Well, we've had some hot burns (500-600F) and I'm wondering if the stink will ever go away. Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of the smell? Is it just a matter of continuing to burn and eventually (some day) it will go away? At this point the wife and I are second guessing whether or not it was a good idea to have made this purchase. Thank you in advance for any comments/advice.