new or old news

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
So I had to go to corning, ny today and I went to a dealer that usually sells bearfoot and hammers. I saw dry creek and pa pellets. I ask if they had any hammers left. They said the supplier of hammers and bearfoot said they were out of saw dust to be able to make any more pellets...

Any one else heard this..

I had heard that Barefoot was having problems and was not keeping up with demand, but not about hamers.

I'm thinking of lowering my price! Just kidding they are staying the same unless the mills lower the price. No problem from Cubex or NEWP with making pellets. Must be the flooring sales are low for Barefoot. The price for saw logs is still low at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.