New owner Old stove. Harman Invincible content.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all this is my first post and my first pellet stove.

I picked up a used 92 invincible FS unit, I have some questions as follows.

Looking for an owners manual it is not archived on the Harman site ? Anybody have one ?

This item has been sitting for awhile what preventitive maint should I do before using it daily ? , It runs very well.

What pellets do I use soft or hard ?

Thanks

Welcome! You've stumbled into the Hearth Room, where there are a few experts on pretty much every aspect of woodburning, but most of us here are not pellet burners. Hearth.com includes a number of individual somewhat specialized forums, and there is one in particular called "The Pellet Mill and Corn Crib" where you'll find the real devotees and practitioners of that art. Scroll to the top of the page, and click on "Forums", and you'll find it. It's quite possible that one of our esteemed moderators will spot your post shortly and move it over into that forum where the real expertise is to be found. Good luck! Rick

Ha! It already happened. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.