New Processing Tool Idea

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Redd

Minister of Fire
Oct 19, 2008
Shelton, WA
A combination hydraulic splitter/moisture meter. It splits and gives moisture content.

The deluxe model will also tell you species and length of time needed to "season."

The super deluxe will do all of the above and comes clad in soap stone.

Eh?

I like it, but would like it to run on a remote control and does stacking aswell.

Yeah & fetch me a cold soda & bag of pretzels when its all finished.

Thistle said:

Diet Coke Right?

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

Diet Coke Right?

Either that or 7Up/Sprite/Sierra Mist will work.Have cut my daily caffeine intake in half recently.Decaf coffee & the occasional regular ice tea.

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

Diet Coke Right?

Either that or 7Up/Sprite/Sierra Mist will work.Have cut my daily caffeine intake in half recently.Decaf coffee & the occasional regular ice tea.

OK Bigred need a Fridge mounted as-well! And a nice leather hoister for the frisker..........

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

Diet Coke Right?

OK Bigred need a Fridge mounted as-well! And a nice leather hoister for the frisker.........

Whoever patents that first I'll buy it :coolgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.