new proud owner of a fisher stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floyd

Oct 22, 2011
up state ny
]I live in upstate NY and recently bought a 1984 mama bear fisher I am looking forward too saving some money on my heating cost this year last year I spent around 2,000 in fuel oil no-more. I hope I will be able too install this stove legally they have picky laws here.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 453
Welcome to the forum. You have a Grandma IV there. They were available in black or brown. If you ever repaint it, consider Stove Bright Metallic Brown. Very distinguished look, not sure about the value, but the demand is much greater.

Below is a Grandma III, similar to yours that is the highest selling Fisher Stove on eBay to date. $1600 last year from Tannersville, in NE PA.

Attachments

• Tannersville ebay sold 1600.jpg
    Tannersville ebay sold 1600.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 481
Status
Not open for further replies.