New saw!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
For Grandson birthday. Last year he got the jd gator you think the color will clash?

Attachments

• stihl toy.jpg
    stihl toy.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 343
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 257
smokinjay said:
For Grandson birthday. Last year he got the jd gator you think the color will clash?

I think so , he needs a new paint job on that JD

Southbound,
THAT, my friend, is the sweet sound of AA power. The greatest thing about it is that you can't spill oil or gas!

S

Son-of-a-B@##! My wife bought me that saw last year. No wonder this wood thing is taking me so long.

Sweet you GOT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I looked at it long and hard and did not recognize it.....

So you gonna make a bracket to mount to the jd and hold the saw????????

southbound said:
Nice!!!New saws ROCK!!!!!!

What is it????

Is this the one you got the other day? I thought it was a top handle................

lol

thinkxingu said:
Southbound,
THAT, my friend, is the sweet sound of AA power. The greatest thing about it is that you can't spill oil or gas!

S

grandson loves his gator and picking up sticks this will get him to a new level.

southbound said:
Sweet you GOT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I looked at it long and hard and did not recognize it.....

So you gonna make a bracket to mount to the jd and hold the saw????????

lol probally

We had a discussion about those last year sometime. They look awesome. I'm not sure my kid would like one or not (I sure want one), but how cool would he be hauling that 'round in his gator with some firewood?!?!?!:

DSCN0123Small.jpg

Does that saw have the Easy2Start system? He might need it.

Danno77 said:
We had a discussion about those last year sometime. They look awesome. I'm not sure my kid would like one or not (I sure want one), but how cool would he be hauling that 'round in his gator with some firewood?!?!?!:

DSCN0123Small.jpg

Thats the one hes got. He will be a big 5 year old april 6th and he loves the saws and helping with sharpening chains. When were done with all of them he wants to resharpen them. Going to be another great birthday I can see him putting it on the bench to work on it!

LLigetfa said:
Does that saw have the Easy2Start system? He might need it.

yes it does starts first pull every-time guaranteed....lol that is true as long as the batterys are good.

OH MAN! That is cool! My sons are 6 and 3 and would freak over that. Here they are with Lawnboy Jr's I managed to find

Attachments

• lbs.jpg
    lbs.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 198
FireAnt said:
OH MAN! That is cool! My sons are 6 and 3 and would freak over that. Here they are with Lawnboy Jr's I managed to find

I have 2 girls so haveing a grandson is a lot of fun...

are those JD hedge trimmers and "weed whackers" ????

Danno77 said:

Yes they are! No batteries, just a couple cranks on the pull start that winds it up and it goes. Bought from Toys r us or amazon.com. Great toys. Boys love' em.

FireAnt said:
Danno77 said:

Yes they are! No batteries, just a couple cranks on the pull start that winds it up and it goes. Bought from Toys r us or amazon.com. Great toys. Boys love' em.
awesome. I'll be passing that info along to grandpa....

Danno77 said:
FireAnt said:
Danno77 said:

awesome. I'll be passing that info along to grandpa....

links

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Curv...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1269622934&sr=8-5

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Curv...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1269622934&sr=8-2

durable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.