New St. Croix Manual on Their Site

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other One

Jan 28, 2012
Western NY
www.youtube.com
As I was just going to the St. Croix Site, I found many new manuals being uploaded in the Other Manuals section. I don't think they were there before. The Digital Service Manual is now 190 pages instead of 60. 190 Page Manual

http://stcroixstoves.com/manuals.php

I dunno the link is messed up because of the space. Probably done to keep from hotlinking.

Perfect you da man!

For several years now I've had that Tech manual so it's been there.
I think the additional pages are to cover new control boards
and new stoves that were added to the line up such as the
Ashby and the Lincoln.

I guess I never noticed it there. I have only seen it on the eventemp site. I am keeping both the old 60 page one and the new one, because my stove is the old one. I was also interested to see the manual on installing the new updated control boards on old stoves. There have been several updates to the control board since my stove.

Thanks!

Gheesh, I have been trying to post that one word since you posted the thread and it wouldn't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.